Remember the first grade? When you decorated an old shoebox in shades of bright pink and red, then waited anxiously as friends filled it with handmade notes and chocolates? Those were the days.
This year, we’re bringing old-school valentines back, with some food-and-love themed cards created in collaboration with illustrator Jordan Sondler. Print out one for your sweetie, several for your little ones’ classmates, or a few for your friends—and one for yourself!
Here’s how to do it:
- Either drag and drop or right-click on the image and select «Save image as…» to save it to your computer.
- Open the image on your computer, load your printer with either paper or cardstock, and print one per page.
- If using the fold-over versions of each card, cut out the image along the dotted line, then fold the card along the middle seam and write your valentine on the inside. If using the postcard version, simply cut it out and write your message on the back!
- Mail, hand-deliver (or skip that printing step and attach to an e-mail) your card to your special someone and make their day.
Without further ado, the valentines!
1. You’re the One for Me, Strawberry
2. Opposites Attract
2. And the Fish Ran Away with the Cheese
Who will you be giving a valentine to this Sunday? Tell us in the comments below!